Monday, August 6, 2012

I SLEEP TALK IN TAGALOG

Well,
We just had our zone activity that was a lot of fun they made me do a protein powder challenge thing as a feat. I ate so much power my mouth was so dry. We had a big lunch thing put on by the bishop of rosales and it was great we extended two more ibd's this week and im starting to learn what works and what doesnt work as far as getting people to stay active! So with the help of the spirit we learned that the branch chooses who stays active. They can be cold or warm to some members so what we did is we asked them who they wanted to save. Kind of like a scripture buddy kind of thing. One person that the branch missionaries will make sure gets to church. I was really interested in their choices their effort will help but it let us know who were the runts of the litter so now we know who to focus on. Uhm yeah transfer day is on friday so im at high risk for transfer president monahan said in zone interviews he doesnt want to transfer me but he said he will listen to the spirit so who knows! I see good in both. Thanks for the bit about raphael it i saw that, but im still curious if anyone  has taken a shot in the dark as to what his earthly name is. Yeah i passed by a tv the other day i saw italy and philippines and kazakhstan battling it out in boxing. But yeah im just looking forward to summer 2014 world cup! Anyways i got three letters today that was exciting one with a picture of lexi and the laurels in it. It was cool i did laugh at the picture of the laurels and some of the comments of the laurels in the letter. I dont know half of the people in that ward hahaha. But it was nice cooley park didnt forget me. Tell them thanks. Happy birthday Lexi ulit! 17 hahah im glad you liked the card yes i still have a personality a little different but its still there. But today is my 6 month mark and it was weird because we have a new elder and i watched him at the activity and i realized that i acted just like him when i first came. Basically unsure about what i was doing im here in the philippines i have prepared 19 years for this but at the same time nothing prepares you perfectly. I felt comfortable at the end of my second transfer in the language, teaching, and with the culture. Some times i still find myself asking elder if something is bastos or rude all the time because thier definition is different 50 percent of the time haha. I did wear a red tie to a funeral which is a big no-no but they didnt say anything because im a JOE haha. 

Haha just in case your worrying about the picture no i wasnt breaking the rules the AP told me that i could that picture was taken a long time ago but on another elders camera, and that is a Calabaw they're the kindest animals in the world and the gun was not a firearm but an airgun ahha. No mom i dont dream in tagalog but i sleep talk in tagalog haha my companion said which was cool. So our two next ibds are sept 1, so i hope im here ADIOS  Love you all.


PS   And dad here's one right back at you. My blood smells of cologne haha thats all i remember matagal na! 
      Feel free to post my pics to facebook i also got news that facebook isnt cool anymore what has happened in only six months??! Dad you dont think i could qualify in the 1500 hundred?? I'm a little hurt hahaha. No its all good. God wanted something else for me. l dont know what ill do but whatever I do i know how to study now and how to effectively study.  I'm starting to understand the spirit in a better way. Im still awaiting your letter dad about your mission. Sometimes i find my self saying would my dad chastise them or would he show more love?  would he be bold right now or how is your teaching style. I dont know how focused they were back then on being a preach my gospel missionary. I have decided that you and i might spend hours talking about missionary work after my mission haha. I have already decided that i will be the best home teacher that i can be and im excited. Well i hope i answered all the questions. Doobie and lou stay strong enjoy school and mom have fun, be safe take care ADIOS ulit  PSS I ate balot! haha its like a 18 day old chicken inside an egg its was awesome haha I'm in SM carmen/rosales right now you can google map my area our on the church website if you want of my area thats cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment